AGM Warranty & Conditions
Braille Batteries are trusted around the World as the highest quality, most reliable batteries available. We have the strictest quality control standard and perform exclusive performance checks on all of our batteries prior to shipment to the customer. This prevents dead-on-arrival batteries. We also ship all of our batteries fully charged ready to install. Due to the long shelf life of Braille Batteries, your product should arrive ready to install fully charged.
Because of our high level of quality control we offer a free replacement warranty for the following periods:
ONE YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT*: B106, B106C, B129 and B14115, B14115C
ONE YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT, TWO YEAR PRO-RATED*: B2015, B2015C, B2317, B2618, B3121 and B3121C
*Warranty Terms & Conditions
• The product must have been registered within the first 60 days of ownership or have an original purchase receipt in order to be eligible for a warranty. If neither of these things are true Braille, LLC reserves the right to deny any warranty claim. Warranty Registration - Click Here
• All shipping of return items and replacement items are the customer’s responsibility. (USPS Flat Rate Box available at $8.95 for shipping to the customer)
• Braille, LLC’s warranties are non-transferable. Warranties are meant for the original customer only. If the item is resold from the original purchaser to any other buyer (i.e. ebay, forums, in a vehicle, etc.) no warranty is available.
• Shipping your battery back to Braille, LLC without the proper paperwork may lead to the loss of your item and/or the denial of your warranty claim.
• Any batteries damaged when delivered back to Braille, LLC will not be replaced under the free replacement warranty program. It is the customer’s responsibility to package the item so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process. At that time Braille, LLC reserves the right to charge up to full MSRP for the item warranted.
• All carbon fiber batteries must be returned prior to Braille, LLC shipping out a replacement item.
• All warranty batteries must be returned to and received by Braille, LLC within the warranty period (i.e. B14115 before the 1 year warranty has expired; B3121 before the 2 year warranty has expired).
• If the warranted item is not returned within 14 business days of receipt of the replacement item customer will be charged current MSRP minus 10%.
• Each item is only eligible for one free replacement. After that a pro rated price may be decided upon on a customer to customer basis depending on the situation. At times only a repeat customer discount may be offered.
• Once a customer’s product has been warranted the replacement item only holds the warranty until the expiration of the original item. The warranty does not start over on the replacement item.
• Braille, LLC reserves the right to deny any warranty claim.
Product Return Policy
Items may be returned for 14 days from original purchase. Returns will only be accepted from direct buyers from Braille LLC. Braille LLC resellers reserve the right to accept or deny product within their company’s policies. Items must be returned and received by Braille LLC by the 15th day from date of receipt of merchandise from Braille LLC. Once the item has been returned the current selling price or original purchase price (whichever is lower) of the item will be credited to via a company check. (Please allow 3-5 days processing time.) The total refund will be less the shipping and handling and a 25% restocking fee. Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.